We’re The Best Ducted Heating Cleaning Company in Melbourne
If you want that your heating system runs efficiently and distributes contamination free air throughout the house, Ducted Heating Cleaning Melbourne is here at your service. Our licensed and certified duct cleaners make sure that the air ducts at your home are clean and are not harbouring and breeding insects and microorganisms inside. Keeping the ducts cleaned means less dirt and germs inside the air and you are assured that your family is breathing fresh air.
The heating systems are specifically designed to work inside closed buildings, the heated air is supplied inside the rooms through ducts and vents but the accumulation of dirt inside the vents causes dirty air to circulate and makes the family members diseased. One of the best solutions to get rid of it is to get them cleaned or repaired by professionals.
Reasons to Get You Heating System Cleaned Before Winters
Our certified duct cleaners strongly advise to get your heating air ducts cleaned so as to make them running efficiently and especially due to following reasons:
- In winters, you and your family members are going to be indoors most of the time. So, you will want that most of the time your rooms to be insulated and for this, the ducts of your house should be functioning well.
- Heated ducts are generally placed lower because the warm air is thinner and moves in upward directions. To facilitate the movement of air, the ducts are placed in a lower position. Imagine how much crumbled food, dust, and other contaminants may settle on your air ducts, thus blocking them.
- The heating ducts are prone to accumulate debris because of their functionalities. As winter approaches, getting the heating ducts cleaned become a necessity so as to breathe clean and fresh air.
- Cleaning the ducts before winter reduces the chances of prolonged illness. Removing the dirt and the allergens from the indoor air give a chance to the lungs to recover fast and stay healthy.
Our Quality Endorsed Services
Ducted Heating Cleaning Services strongly recommends regular cleaning and repairing of ducts if there are faults in it before winter approaches.
Some of Our Duct Cleaning Services in Melbourne are As Follows:
- Cleaning of HVAC and its sanitation.
- Air ducted and central duct system cleaning.
- Floor and ceiling duct cleaning.
- Deodorizing and sanitization of ducts.
- Cleaning of ducts infested with vermins
- Duct Return Vent Cleaning.
- Repairing of Furnaces.
- Radiant Heat Repair.
- Space Heater Repair.
- Furnace installation, maintenance and replacement.
Our Melbourne’s Other Duct Cleaning Services
We provide an array of other duct cleaning services in Melbourne including:
- Ducted heating and cooling unit installation
- Filter exchange service
- Air handling unit cleaning
- Central duct cleaning
- New duct installation
- Vent duct cleaning
- Wall split system unit cleaning and servicing
- Evaporative cooling cleaning and a lot others!
Near Service Areas
Our Duct Cleaning Process
Feeling warm is one of the best things that everyone wants in winter and no one wants to take it for granted. We work endlessly to ensure that your heating system is working perfectly and your home is getting that kind of heat that it should in winters. We adopt the following process while cleaning air ducts:
We start the process by routine inspection of the ducts for the presence of cracks or faults. They also access leaks and the areas where there is maximum dust build up.
To access the inside of the ductwork the professionals of our company utilize tools that help in the cleaning of the ducts. The tools that our technicians utilize are:
- Imaging Devices: we use a collection of imaging devices such as still camera, CCTV cameras, mirrors etc. that tell us how dirty are ducts from inside, are there any faults that require repair or not. We also use cameras that are to know the condition of the hard to reach areas of the duct.
- Other Hand tools: these include brushes, periscopes and mirrors and other pneumatic tools to clean the ducts.
- Sanitizers and chemicals: For ducts that have mould growth inside and that has a persistent stale odour in them, we use sanitizers to remove the contamination.
- We use a vacuum so as to collect the dust and debris.
- Additionally, we use a manual or a power brush to scratch out the stuck debris from the walls of the inside of the ducts.
- We then collect the dust in huge bags.
Next is the deodorizing action that makes the ducts free of the offensive odours. During the cleaning procedure, the technicians also clean the filters and the furnaces.
Furnace Repair Services Melbourne
We at Ducted Heating Cleaning not only offer duct and heating system cleaning but repairing is also we are expert at. The professional team of our technicians, first of all, do a thorough inspection of the furnace. Then, once we have detected the problem, we work towards fixing it. The team of our professionals make the use of high-end tools and advanced skills to bring you the best results for furnace repair. Moreover, you can avail our ducted heating cleaning and furnace repair services even on the same day of booking.
DIY Ways to Maintain Air Ducts
You can also adopt DIY duct cleaning methods at areas where you can reach easily.
- For cleaning, you can use household cleaners such as bleach and water.
- Just wipe the walls of the duct with a cloth. The method will remove some of the dirty spores and will increase the flow of air through the ducts.
- You can also use sealants to seal the duct if you see any cracks and faults in the ducts.
- You can also use sanitizers to reduce the growth of mold and allergens inside the ducts.
However professional cleaning cleans the ducts perfectly as they are experts in their field. Additionally, they also use outdoor ventilation system for better cleaning.
Same Day Ducted Heating Cleaning Services across Melbourne
At Ducted Heating Cleaning, we provide quality duct cleaning services, our company is one of the best duct cleaning service providing company. We believe in providing quality duct cleaning services, to ensure this quality we have developed new ways of duct cleaning. Also offer various services, our same day cleaning services are exclusively available for all our clients, in this service you can have your duct cleaned on the same day of the booking. We assure you that we will send our best team to do the task on time. To book this service contact us.
Our heating and cooling contractors and the services delivered by them have taught us how important HVAC system and its working is. We evaluate your needs and recommend the necessary equipment and the method that is best suitable for your heated ducts and their cleaning process. Our goal is to keep the customer ahead of the transactions. We always show integrity and respect to our customers.
There are reasons why you should choose to hire us. Some of them are:
- Both residential and commercial ducted heating cleaning services available in Melbourne.
- We have in-house duct cleaning engineers and experts
- Our experts deal with a range of duct cleaning services including the likes of kitchen exhaust cleaning, duct repair, carbon monoxide testing and others
- We are available readily
- You can choose your own time slot for Ducted Heating Cleaning Services in Melbourne
- All our cleaning services are guaranteed and insured
Thus, if you are looking for best heating duct repairing company then look no further than our company for healthy and dependable services!
Frequently asked questions about evaporative cooler cleaning
1- What are the health advantages of getting your ductwork cleaned?
Ventilation systems have been observed to accumulate dust, fungus, and bacteria. These pollutants have the potential to be unhealthy for you, unpleasant, or allergy-inducing. The elimination of these impurities from your HVAC system ought to be seen as a step towards raising the quality of the air within your house.
2- How frequently do my ducts need to be cleaned?
Every two to five years and after sizable renovations, we advise having your air ducts cleaned.
3- Why should I let a specialist clean my air ducts?
While it may be tempting to attempt to clean your air duct system on your own, hiring professionals will ultimately be safer, more efficient, and less expensive. We have qualified specialists who clean air ducts with the best tools on the market without dispersing dust, filth, mould, or allergens into the air.
4- Can I or my clients stay in my house or place of business while it’s being cleaned?
Absolutely. When cleaning the duct system, our latest technology prevents the discharge of any dust, debris, allergens, or dirt into the surrounding air.
5- When will the ducting in my house be cleaned?
This changes according to the size of the house and the ductwork’s configuration. A typical-sized home can be completed in three to five hours by two qualified specialists.
6- My ducts could be damaged by the cleaning.
Your ducts won’t be harmed by our method of cleaning them; in fact, it will increase the efficiency and lifespan of your complete HVAC system, saving you money. To clean many negative air duct systems, they must cut into your air duct system. After cleaning, they “repair” the duct. Instead, the technology takes advantage of the current air handler. Therefore, there is no need to cut into the duct system.
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia