Carbon Monoxide (CO) is hazardous gas and harms your health by affecting the blood circulation system. This gas is not visible to the eyes and can not be determined with the specific smell. Usually, this gas is produced by incomplete combustion of substances like solid things, wood, liquid, gaseous fuels, coal, natural gas, liquefied petroleum (LP gas). And, when the matter of your ducts system in your home, you should be aware of your duct maintenance.
Leaking CO gas from the vents is really harmful and leads further damages in your duct system. So, it is very essential to keep a sharp eye on the alarming facts that indicate the issues of CO gas in your ducts. If you get any issue with your duct system, immediately call duct cleaning and repairing professionals and get best benefits of duct cleaning services. Have a look into these following points to know about alarming facts of CO gas.
Some Specific Signs of a Carbon Monoxide Leakage in Ducts:
Despite the truth that you can’t smell CO gas but you can consider or notice some specific signs by which you can easily detect the problem. So, continue your reading and know how to detect CO gas in your house so that you can hire Professional Duct Cleaning Service at the right time.
- A pilot light is available in some types of the duct system, so you can detect the presence of CO gas when this light is blowing out. Carbon Monoxide gas is considered the silent killer as it directly affects the respiratory system and is hard to detect. So, don’t ignore it, hire experts for Duct Cleaning.
- If the Carbon Monoxide gas is leaking from your ducts system, you can see dripping or heavy condensation on your windows and around the duct system. Carefully check your system and the area around it. This is a very noticeable indicator of CO gas presence in your duct system.
- Fallen soot in fireplaces is also considered the signs of CO gas in your house vents.
- Solid fuel flames burning slower than usual is also a sign that Carbon Monoxide gas is leaking in your duct system.
- If the duct appliance is leaving CO gas, you can easily notice murky or brownish-yellow stains around your system. You should not delay getting your duct system cleaned with the professionals who provide Duct Cleaning Services in your area.
- Improper condition of the duct system can be also detected from the musky smell, dried, stuffy, or foul air around your home. A smell like that something is burning or overheating around your home is one of the Indicators of need for Duct Cleaning.
- The reduction of an upward wind in chimney pipes can happen when CO gas is present in your ducts.
Choose A Reliable Company For Easy Duct Cleaning
If you’re late to catch the issue, you should take fast action because this gas could be poisonous for human beings. To protect your family members from these issues, you can hire a team for Duct System Inspection. You can avail all facilities and services related to the duct system from a reliable company- Ducted Heating Cleaning. Here, we offer the best duct cleaning in Melbourne.