We always fail to find the actual source of dust circulation in our homes. Dust which is not usually visible hides in the unused areas of our house. This is where ducts come into notice. The vents and the filters of ducts always contain some amount of dust. Reports say that many breathing issues, allergy disease, and skin problems occur mostly due to the dust accumulating at our homes. Since it is not in the place visible to us, we are not aware of it. We tend to clean the ducts only when the dust accumulations stop the work of the ducts.
Why is it Necessary to Clean the Duct?
- The dust gets easily spread with the air so it mixes up with air and circulates in our room.
- Many pest and bugs which are allergic to human body live in the dust only. They feed into it and later get into the human body.
- The dust in the ducts goes and get stagnant in the motor and makes it stops running and work further.
- Houses which has babies must be more careful, since baby’s nasal are very mild comparatively , so they may face difficulty in breathing.
Tips to Clean the Ducts
- Ducts in the industrial and the commercial side are usually large in size; the manual cleaning process can’t be applicable to such ducts.
- Both in the commercial and in the domestic sector vacuuming the duct with high pressure is the initial step.
- The next step involves brushing the duct. Some vacuums have a brush with it. When you insert it into the ducts, it scrubs away all the dust.
- A proper cleaning involves the complete cleaning of the filters, vents, registers, and both the inside and outside terminals of the duct.
- Make sure to clean the furnace and the coil of the air conditioners as well because dust sticks so strongly to the walls.
- Finally, pour some disinfectant or any soapy water over the coils and the walls of the duct. The soap will remove the grease in the duct.
- Usage of bleaching powder is also one of the good methods to chase the oil and greasy substance in the ducts.
- Baking powder from your pantry can also be sprinkled over the surface of the duct. The baking powder brings a new look to the duct.
These are simple tricks which can be applied during the process of duct cleaning and some say that these methods are so effective and make their old ducts looks like new one. The most important thing among all is to prevent dust entering the ducts and a regular routine of cleaning process must be taken care of. Because of the carelessness of not taking care on the cleaning process of the ducts many problems occurs indirectly, which we are not aware of. If you don’t find any results in these methods then you call for an expert advice or a professional help.
Duct Cleaning Services, Melbourne:-
Duct cleaning process can be tiring and wastes a lot of time. Even after cautiously carrying out the whole cleaning procedure, it gets difficult to get rid of all the dirt and germs in your ducts. Hence, taking help from a professional is one of the effective and time saving ways to get your ducts super clean. There are many companies specializing in cleaning services, however if you are looking for a reliable source then there’s no one as better as Ducted Heating Cleaning. With advanced cleaning methodologies and quality assurance, it is one of the best companies for your duct cleaning needs. Just ducts, but their area of cleaning expertize is related to a variety of things such as carpets, mattresses, tiles, floor etc.
They use environmental friendly chemicals with natural fragrances that leave your home feeling fresh and scented. Say hello to a fresher air and get rid of all the germs scattered in your home due to dirty air ducts. Give them a call right away on their 1800 345 513 to avail their expert cleaning services now. Give your ducts the sanitizing treatment that can make them work more efficiently.
Their area of network covers the whole of Melbourne. All you need to do is spend a minimalistic amount to get your ducts cleaned. You don’t even need to go outside. Just give them a call and their agent will be at your place in no time. Be assured of the quality. You can rest while they do the rest.